Pure-Scape - The Ultimate RSPS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » PureScape » Pure-Scape Guides » How to get Theif crafting and making money at the same time!
How to get Theif crafting and making money at the same time!
RaelDate: Sunday, 2009-01-25, 4:59 PM | Message # 1
Group: Removed

Hey, R a e l here.

This is my first guide, I found this when I was on my skiller then I missed clicked then found a secrect that would change theif and crafting forever.

First go to the stalls where you can theif from. (Shown Below)

As you can see there is dots first you click on either the kitchen doors, or what ever you can theif from.

Click on one then click on the other. Eg (Click on the "Kitchen Drawers" Then click what ever you can theif from.

I hope this helps, but I've also got another way which you can train range and make money.

Type in ::Pkbox then down towards some ruins where the yew tree's are. Then enter the trap door. (Location shown below)

Enter that, go forwards till you come to a dead end, take a right, go through gates, go up then go right any path, you should come to a mine, open gates till you come to a room explore the room there should be God capes also a bank and a target thing off of Robin hood. click the target it should say "You got some range exp and some cash."

Thanks for reading my guide

-Rael.

Forum » PureScape » Pure-Scape Guides » How to get Theif crafting and making money at the same time!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Make a free website with uCoz